For details on how to return an order or products back to us- please check our How do I return a product for a refund or repair? FAQ
- We have a 100-day money-back guarantee with all of our products. This gives you the opportunity to try them and return them for a full refund if you are not satisfied. Please note that replacement Earfoam® packs and Foamies® are excluded from this guarantee when opened.
- If you cancel your purchase of products within the 100-day money-back period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of the day we receive the returned product. In this case, we will refund the price of the product in full, provided that you have taken reasonable care of it and the product is returned in its original condition. We accept that you will need to use products such as the earplugs and earphones to determine whether they are suitable for you.
- Refusal of courier delivery will include an admin fee for the return of goods (See below for fee rates).
- £3 UK
- £15 EU
- £25 Rest of the World
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- If you seek to cancel your purchase because you claim that the product is defective or that there has been damage or error on our part, we will examine the returned product and will notify you of your refund or otherwise via email within a reasonable period of time.
- Products returned by you because of a manufacturing defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us. However, if you determine that any earplugs purchased by you are not working for you, this does not mean the product is defective. The cost of returning earplugs will therefore be at your own expense.
- Garments must be returned unwashed, unworn with all labels and tags left attached. Garments must not be tainted or subjected in any way to fragrance, deodorant or make-up. Goods will not be accepted if they are not returned in their original condition.
- We will always make any refund using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If you paid using a gift card, we will refund the amount onto a gift card. Please note the refund amount you receive may be more or less than you originally paid due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates.
- All returns must be sent with customer identifiable information such as your order number or name. If you do not supply this information, we may not be able to process your return quickly or at all.
- We cannot be held responsible for any products you return until we receive them. We strongly recommend you use a tracked service when returning items to us. Please retain the proof of posting with the tracking number when returning products.
- If you are sending a package back from outside the UK, you will need to fill in a customs declaration form (sometimes referred to as a CN22 or International Returns Document). This will be available from your local Post Office or postal service provider.
- As you are sending goods back to us we ask you to fill in the description as "RETURNED GOODS - RELIEF CLAIMED" and write the items down as ZERO value or a value of 1. This is completely legal and will avoid import duties. If you fill in the declaration form incorrectly and we are requested to pay a charge, we will refuse your returned items. This may result in additional charges for you. It is therefore important you follow these instructions carefully.
Address for Returns:
Flare Audio (Returns)
Unit 11 Chartwell Business Centre
42 Chartwell Road